Health Insurance Information
At Sweet & Associates we understand the importance of having the best benefits plan in place for you and your employees. After salary, employee benefits are the most important part of an employee's overall compensation. As a full service agency, we work with all the major carriers to help you find the right plan to fit your needs and those of your employees.
We also realize that the service doesn't end after the benefits have been put in place. Our approach to service is very hands-on and customer-centered. Our goal and mission is to take as much of the administrative burden off your desk and put it on ours. This is how we do it:
- We will meet with you to determine what plans and coverages are right for you and your employees.
- We will market your plan with all the top-rated carriers. This also includes dental, vision, group life, STD, LTD, and voluntary benefits.
- Once the plan(s) have been selected, we will put together enrollment kits
- We will conduct employee meetings, explaining the benefits and providing instruction on completing forms.
- We will go through the enrollment and submit everything to the carriers on your behalf.
- We will follow-up to ensure that ID cards are issued when promised and to make sure the submission goes smoothly.
- We will meet the decision-makers mid-year to do a plan review. This is to ensure the plan is performing the way it should. It also gives us an opportunity to discuss the upcoming renewal and where the market is trending. This way, when we receive the renewal, we already have our strategy mapped out and will allow us to present the renewal and options in a timely manner.
- We will also handle the enrollment for any new employee that becomes eligible for benefits. This can be face to face or via email.
- We will help the employees and answer any questions they may have regarding their benefits, such as claims issues, ordering ID cards, or explaining how they work.
- We will also help the employer with such things as billing, adding and removing employees.
The thing to remember about employee benefits is that every agent/agency gets the same rates. It is the level of service that sets us apart from the competition. We understand that service is as important as price plan designs. At Sweet & Associates we will give the service that you need and deserve. Give us a call or send us an email. Let us show how we can help!